Support Center


Andrew Swart Aug 11, 2013 07:01AM PDT

I am considering getting a tattoo and would like to incorporate the SPECIALIZED block letter type font that is running down the frame of my 2011 Secteur. Can you tell me what style font you use?

Up -9 Rated Down
Mike Sohm Aug 14, 2013 08:41AM PDT SPECIALIZED Agent
Sorry, but we don't have the name of the font that we use... Maybe your tattoo artist could mimic it from a photo?

Post Your Public Answer

Your name (required)
Your email address (required)
Answer (required)